With leadership changes at many federal agencies and states driving their own agendas, lenders need to understand what are the regulator priorities to be prepare for what is likely a heightened operating environment with more examinations and more enforcement. The panel will explore recent hot topics and what may be in store for Auto lending in the years to come. In this session, you will learn about:
* CFPB enforcement priorities and recent enforcement actions;
* Perspectives on where the FTC and DOJ will focus;
* Outlook in the areas of fair lending, rate caps, servicing, and voluntary protection products;
* What are the top concerns of Auto dealers; and
* Significant State level regulatory actions.